Tropical Adult Vacation - Adult Sex Vacation Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Visit our other site: Tropical Adult Vacations.com

Author Topic: Should I really go?  (Read 421 times)

Jayjet

• VIP Member
  • VIP
Should I really go?
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:07:46 AM »

Greetings all. I've been to Sosua, BB's and FOD. My problem is that although I love the North Coast, I feel compelled to try something different.  I've been intrigued by TAV and the GFE that takes place there.  I've got a birthday coming up in May 2014 and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. My questions are the following:

-Is there any place around or near TAV that sell cigars(real not fakes)?
-Have any of you combined trips with TAV and either Sosua or FOD/BB's?  If so, how did you arrange it?  What airport did you fly into/out of?
-I know TAV has excursions but what is the relative cost to having your chica come with you?  Doesn't that make your vacation infinitely more expensive?

I'm trying to weigh my options and decide what to do.  I have a budget in mind but I admit to being apprehensive due to cost considerations and the activities once I go with TAV.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.

rab

• VIP Member
  • VIP
Re: Should I really go?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 11:49:07 PM »

Hi Jayjet  I have been to TAV a few times now and maybe I can answer a few of your questons.

Is there any place around or near TAV that sell cigars(real not fakes)?    I don't smoke cigars but the last time I was there a guy that does asked Paco about them. Paco took the guy down the block and they came back and he was real happy with them. He offered me one that he said would cost him $30 in the states But he had payed a lot less there I told him it would just be waisted on me. He also liked some of the Dominican a lot.

-Have any of you combined trips with TAV and either Sosua or FOD/BB's?  If so, how did you arrange it?  What airport did you fly into/out of?    I have never seen anyone do that, but Paco could take you to the bus stop so you could catch a ride there I am sure he would have no problem with that. I flew in to SDQ airport as that is like half the cost of flying to POP. I have been to BB/FOD before and I must say that I did not care that much for BB/FOD was a little better but IMO no where as good as TAV.

-I know TAV has excursions but what is the relative cost to having your chica come with you?  Doesn't that make your vacation infinitely more expensive?    I have did a couple of the excursions and the most I payed was on the caterman trip to Sonia Iland for me and two chicas it cost $155 not bad really for a whole day of drinking and food and fun. Execpt for a guy that has fucked up knees the jumping from boat to boat was kind of hard. Also at TAV you have the beach right at you back door and a pool table.

When you think about your budget remember that all your food, drinks, hotel and chica is the price of your package. One last thing When you have the TAV true GFE expierance you will love it. 

Lex

• VIP Member
  • More rum please.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 10:38:42 AM »

Short answer:  go.
Long answer:  go as soon as possible!
 :)
You won't regret anything.   And the price is reasonable.

Jayjet

• VIP Member
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 11:48:55 PM »

Man, you fellas are making this real tough. I feel much better about TAV.  I need to venture out ya know?  It's tough because I know Sosua and the North Coast enough to where I'm very comfortable there.  Going to the Boca Chica/TAV means getting out of my comfort zone.  Thanks for your responses!

wolfpck1

• VIP Member
  • VIP
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »

first and formost go .... anything you desire paco will handle in one form or another believe Paco makes McGiver look like a rookie